Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Street Heating and Cooling expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be maintained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Rapid City are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our technicians can find signals and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our experts will inspect that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our experts at Street Heating and Cooling in Rapid City provide quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 605-206-3915.