At Street Heating and Cooling, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Rapid City is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily provide you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Street Heating and Cooling a call at 605-206-3915. We’re happy to help!